NethServer 6.6 RC1 has been released and is publicly available.
ISO direct download (455MB)
Since 6.6 Beta1 release:
- root and admin users passwords are no longer synchronized
- Delta RPMs from CentOS mirrors
- Dashboard Disk Analyzer
- Updates from Software center page
- Revised ISO installer
Read carefully the Release notes3, what has been changed and instructions about how to upgrade from the previous 6.5.
As usual, a new installation can begin from
- ISO, by erasing any existing data on the hard disk (!)
- network, on a previously installed CentOS 6.6 minimal
Starting from 6.6 release, NethServer installations contact CentOS mirrors directly to retrieve upstream updates. NethServer specific packages are served by mirror.netheserver.org and other NethServer mirrors.
How to help and get help
- Refer to the Administrator’s manual
- The user documentation is a work in progress. Feel free to contribute by forking the GitHub repository
If you find a defect, for any question or suggestion, signup our community and reply there, you are welcome!