As I’m used, I wrote this monthly recap for those who can’t follow everything happening on Community, then it would be a briefly digest about: new stuff, some statistics on community healthy, members efforts and top discussions.
We are almost 500 users (472)
Stats of Last 30 days
- New Users 35
- Active User 137
- Topics 92
- Posts 1063
- Likes 405
- Pageviews 42,008
- our testing team is growing up adding @GG_jr and @Adam as new entry
- the testing team coordinator @dz00te has done an amazing job with QA, everybody should say thanks to this man 🙂
- our hangouts are becoming very popular with a lot of nice participants, give a look to the last one
- interesting new discussions about comparisons between NethServer and other products: ClearOS, Endian
- new real story about NethServer installations
- How can we celebrate 6.7 release?
- You’re new here? This is what you must know!
- We’ve created the NethServer Super Member Program with many candidatures
- Moving from Redmine to Github? What do you think?
- What are you working on today?
- Discussion about a new wiki area for howtos?
New features discussions
- Many discussions about NethServer 7, Docker and developments
- Good new requests about Users Active Directory on GUI of NethServer and a customizable left menu
- Suggested new backup improvements by @JOduMonT
- Vlan and dhcp was proposed and already implemented by @Carlos_Fernandez_S
- @davidep and @Ctek on the new wizard
- Disk management on WebUI by Jim
Waiting for a new developments post, at the moment we can track:
- New about 2000 words translated on our Transifex platform last month ( 35 collaborators now)
- Great job on translation by these guys: @cyberfrk @kayazeren @jgjimenezs @ibinetwork @tcpip
- New mirror by @dz00te
- Softhether VPN and tests by @dz00te and @Sean_Maloney
- Drop lokkit support, always use shorewall by @giacomo
- Working on a new downloud configuration button by @Ctek
- Upgrades of owncloud by @alep
- Nethserver-adagios and nethserver-ocsinventory have been released by @nrauso, @dz00te, @jobezic @davidep
- 6.7 beta and dhcp module by @GG_jr and @dz00te
- Create a new mirror by @dz00te
- IPtable GeoIP support by @filippo_carletti
- NethServer (or CentOS) into PC Engine
- Geecom CMS on NethServer by @marc_angio
- Make Nethserver more Mac OS X Friendly by @Jim
- Submitting ideas and feedback
- What is the NethServer Business Model?
- What’s NethServer mission?
- How community is helping NethServer?
- Redirect root to a subdirectory by @adam
- What do you mean with “rolling release”? by @Jim
- How user can change his own password on NethServer?
Special thanks to a great NethServer Support Team: @Nas @filippo_carletti @davidep @giacomo @mabeleira and @zamboni
Top Members of Last 30 days sorted by likes
New friends in the ranking, compared with the last month, are highlighted
Thanks to all of you